Skip to content
- Gibsons Library at Holland Park, has an exceptional view of the docks, marina and coastal mountains. Enjoy a coffee on the deck while admiring the Howe Sound panorama.
- Sunshine Coast Museum and Archives provides valuable insights into early Gibsons. Many artifacts, maps, photos and other treasures can be enjoyed by all.
- Enjoy some active pursuits at Dougall Park, home to tennis courts, a playground and picnic tables.
- Charman Creek runs through west coast woods to meander through the backyards of the Bay Area neighbourhood. The creek is a salmon spawning environment.
- Arrowhead, Marina and Maplewood Lane neighbourhood parks all provide quiet retreats and rest areas along the walking trail.
- Access the beach from one of several public locations including Atlee Beach off Cochrane Road and the Marina from Labonte Park. (Larry Labonte is a former town mayor.)
- The Seawalk offers lively views of Gibsons Harbour and Keats Island.