Qualified electors of the Town of Gibsons may vote at one of the following voting opportunities.
General Voting Day
Saturday, October 20, 2018 – 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Gibsons and Area Community Centre, 700 Park Road, Gibsons
Advance Voting Days
Wednesday, October 10, 2018 – 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Gibsons and Area Community Centre, 700 Park Road, Gibsons – Room 219C
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 – 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. – Gibsons and Area Community Centre, 700 Park Road, Gibsons – Room 219C
Special Voting Opportunities
Special voting opportunities will be offered as follows:
- St. Mary’s Hospital on October 20, 2018 from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. for qualified electors who are patients at the hospital at the time of voting
- Christenson Village, 585 Shaw Road, Gibsons on October 20, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. for qualified electors who are residents of that facility at the time of voting
Mail Ballot Voting
Mail Ballot Voting is available to persons who have a physical disability, illness or injury or persons who expect to be absent from the municipality on General Voting Day and at the times of Advance Voting opportunities.
Send a written request to the Chief Election Officer at the address below before October 18th providing:
- your name and residential address;
- state whether you will pick up the ballot in person at Town Hall; OR
- provide a mailing address where you would like your Mail Ballot Package mailed.
Use the form provided in the link above or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once ballots are printed you will be notified to come into Town Hall and pick it up in person OR it will be mailed to the address you have provided.
When you receive your Mail Ballot Package, complete the ballot, and registration forms if necessary, return it to the Chief Election Officer at the address below no later than the close of voting (8:00 p.m.) on General Voting Day, October 20, 2018.