Highway Use Permits - Town of Gibsons

To apply for a highway use permit, please download and complete the application form below:

Highway Use Permit Application Form

In most cases, the following additional information is required with your application:

  • WCB Compliance Form
  • Proof of current Town of Gibsons Business Licence
  • Insurance (minimum $3,000,000 naming the Town of Gibsons as “additional insured”)
  • Traffic site-safety plan

Please return completed form by email to: infrastructure@gibsons.ca

Alternately, you may post or hand-deliver the application to:

Infrastructure Services
Town of Gibsons
474 South Fletcher Road
Gibsons, BC V0N 1V0