The Town does not currently have an online mapping system. We have provided a few of the most frequently requested Maps for the Gibsons area below as well as links to the Sunshine Coast Regional District Online Mapping program.
- Gibsons Landing Illustrated Walking Map August 2019
- Town of Gibsons Illustrated Map (Overview) August 2019
- User-Friendly Trail Guide for Mobility Challenged – High Resolution
- User-Friendly Trail Guide for Mobility Challenged – Low Resolution
- Address Mapbook 8 pages July 2019
- Address Mapbook 14 pages July 2019
- Street Addresses July 2019
- Gibsons Location Map
- Gibsons Town Owned Properties
- Neighbourhood Areas
- Parks and Civic Lands Maps
- Public Parking In Lower Gibsons
- Gibsons Road Map
- Trail and Cycle Network
- Zoning Map.pdf
- OCP Land Use.pdf
- DPA 1 Geotechnical Hazards Development Permit Areas .pdf
- DPA 2 Environmentally Sensitive Development Permit Areas.pdf
- DPA 3-8 Form and Character Development Permit Areas.pdf
- DPA 9 Gibsons Aquifer.pdf
Other Mapping Resources on the Sunshine Coast
SCRD maps is the gateway to the Sunshine Coast Regional District’s (SCRD) web mapping services. These web-based systems bring information together from the SCRD’s Geographic Information System (GIS). The SCRD is committed to providing access to information in a variety of formats including downloadable PDF products, GIS data layers and interactive web mapping applications.
The Sunshine Coast Regional District (SCRD), in partnership with Fisheries and Oceans Canada (F&OC), has created a Habitat Atlas for the Sunshine Coast. The Habitat Atlas is a series of maps, covering the extent of the SCRD; from Langdale to Egmont and north past the top of Jervis Inlet. Each page of the Atlas contains a map illustrating a number of features, including: streams, roads, trails, land parcels, fish and wildlife habitat, parks and protected areas, watershed boundaries, and aerial photographs. Over 40 different categories, or “layers” of information have been collected. Each layer is stored on computer in a Geographic Information Systems (GIS) database at the SCRD office in Sechelt.